2EB Roll-up Door
The 2EB (2 inch extruded aluminum) door is suitable for medium compartments or cabinets with minimal head room. Slats can be fitted with rubber Seals so the door restricts exposure to the elements.
Applications include, but are not limited to, emergency vehicles, ambulances, delivery trucks, maintenance vehicles, lube trucks, pump trucks, equipment trailers and vending trailers.
Up to 120″ Wide and up to 120″ High (Roller Assisted). Consult Dover sales representative for all applicable sizes.
- Curtain – Constructed using single wall 1.65 inch (exposed surface) interlocking extruded aluminum slats. Rubber Seals can be fitted to each Slat for weather resistance. Slats are locked into position with nylon End Clips.
- Bottom Rail – Multiple Bottom Rails are available to meet the application needs.
- Side Guides/Track – Multiple Side Guides/Track are available to meet the application needs.
- Counterbalance – For Roller assisted operation, the Counterbalance consists of a 3/4″ diameter hollow shaft, mill aluminum 3″ tube, nylon cores, and an appropriately engineered/sized spring for the application.
- Operation – Hand operated by lifting the Bottom Rail to open and pulling down the Bottom Rail to close the door.
- Door Locking – Multiple locking options are available.
- Finish – Normal finish is a clear anodized finish. Slats can be provided in a mill finish for customer painting or, for an additional charge, the door can be powder coated to customer specified color. Wet paint is also available at additional cost.
- Sliders (no Counterbalance) – refer to Sliding Door configuration drawing in “Technical Information” section.
- Electric Operation – using a tube motor (available in 12V DC / 120V AC / 240V AC). Refer to Tube Motor drawing in “Technical Information” section.